Mayo Tools FULL BODY HARNESS SAFETY YAMADA HS 5221
- A seat harness is an item of climbing equipment for rock-climbing, abseiling, or other activities.
- For lineman safety belt such as lineman, telecommunications, working at height position etc.
- Suitable for fire fighting, rescue and rappelling help fall into hole victims.
- Safety belt made from 100% polyester which is very high of toughness, flexibility and tensile strength. Additionally, it is good adhesion, durability, easy maintenance and recovery whether dry or wet.
- Quick Buckle 6 positions (chest, waist and 2 thighs) can wear quickly and take off it easily.
- It is special design for supporting the user’s weight up to 22.3 kN/5000 LBS which is certified according to international standards
Back D-ring 1 position increase strength by forging process.
- Tensile strength is up to 22.3 kN/5000 LBS that classified in Group A is suitable for general fall and various rescue.
Rescue Loop at chest for hooking carbine in order to pull the user at the front; for example, wal kat coast on roof, climb on ladder and rescue work.
- Positioning D-ring located on the hips are used with positioning lanyards and allow workers to use both hands.
- An attachment point locate on each shoulder strap is used in retrieval operations such as a confined space.
- D-ring 1 Position is the front of waist. (around girdle head.)
- The user will feel comfortable to operate throughout the day.
- Ideally positioned sit-strap for extended comfort.