SR-600 NABAKEM STAINLESS SCALE CLEANER
- Simultaneous pickling and passivation.
- High adhesivness ensuring prevention of streamdown after reaction. No gas.
- Chromic acid or aqua regia not contained.
- Physical properties not changed by long-term storage.
- Easy removal by rinsing.
- Removal of the rust and scales on the inner and outer surfaces of stainless steel made reaction container.
- Rust-cleaning and passivation of the stainless steel surface of vessels and airplanes.
- Rust-cleaning and passivation of food tank, medicine reaction tank, cosmetics reaction tank and storage tank.
- Flushing of stainless steel made industrial equipment and structures.
HOW TO USE
- More effective after removing oil contents, slag, spotter, wax, tar, scales and rusts before use.
- Apply the product evenly by using soft brush or spray machine. (Apply it in the same direction when using brush. This does not cause stains.)
- Adequate application thickness is 1mm and adequate applied surface temperature is 15∼25℃
- Avoid direct sunlight when acidizing in summer seasons.
- It is more effective to use it in the mornings and evenings.
- Application in the evenings and rinsing next mornings is generally used.
- Acidizing in winter season indoors is more effective.
- Acidizing time should be minimum 30 minutes. (at 25℃).When temperature is low, it is better to lengthen acidizing time.
- Do not keep the SR-600 applied surface dried by direct sunlight in summer eason. After reaction is finished, the color of
- applied surface becomes light blue.
- Flush the applied surface with copious quantities of water after application.
- Neutralize and rinse the applied surface. (High-pressure rinsing is more effective
- You must wear protective equipment like rubber gloves, boots, protective clothing and safety goggles.
- Use the product in the well-ventilated place. When using it in the bad-ventilated place, pay attention to ventilation.